Saturday, February 24, 2007

Charidee, innit

Got to thinking one day that with some of these tasks i should try & link to charity & raise as much cash for charity as possible:-

(Shave My Head, Parachute Jump, London to Brighton Bike Ride to name but a few)

So, here goes. The first charity one is gonna take place on Friday 16th March 2007
& here's why:-


So my Mission? - Shave my head - for charity.

£250.00 will make this task a reality. No Target, No Head shave.

I really hope you can support me in this task & help raise some cash for charity.

To Sponsor me, click here:-

SPONSOR ME HERE

If i hit the magic £500.00, I will also have a back wax!! (Click here for back wax task details)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best thing I've done in a long time. Thru my shower routine off. But pretty cool, I'm glad I did it.